1) I will want to stay somewhere close to the hospital when the patient is in the hospital, do you have accommodations that are nearby?
是的. In addition to nearby hotels and apartments, the LPL赛事赌注蒂的房子 is owned by LPL赛事赌注 for the benefit of patients and their families. Free transportation transfers patients from The Tiverton House and some hotels to the hospital and Medical Plaza. We can recommend hotels that provide transportation to UCLA.
Surrounded by iconic UCLA landmarks and just steps from the Ronald Reagan Medical Center, the Luskin Hotel and Conference Center offer a comfortable place to recharge, defining it as one of the premiere hotels in Westwood. Guests of the hotel may also wish to take advantage of discounted day passes to UCLA’s renowned recreation facilities, check out the calendar of entertainment at UCLA, catch a Bruins game at Pauley Pavilion or explore the UCLA Athletic Hall of Fame.
2) I think I am having an emergency. 医生能马上给我看病吗?
For your safety, please go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
3) What is the time period for the entire process of getting an appointment after you've received my records?
As long as all needed information to process your request is received, approximately 7 business days; it depends on the doctor and his or her schedule.
4) Is there any charge to me for the services provided by the International Relations Office?
5) Do you accept International Insurance?
Please contact your insurance company or LPL赛事赌注 国际服务 Finance at +1 (310) 267-3100 or let us know about your inquiry by completing our Financial Inquiry Form >
6) What is the cost for a particular surgery or procedure?
费用差别很大. Estimated charges are based on the physician's treatment plan. Medical reports must be reviewed by a physician in order for a treatment plan to be determined specifically for your unique healthcare needs.
LPL赛事赌注 has created online searchable tools to allow patients to look up anticipated charges for health care services. 请到我们的网页 price transparency >
7) I would like to meet with a doctor to discuss a case without the patient being here. What is the process for a consultation and how much does it cost?
We can arrange for this if you have all of the patient's current medical reports, including imaging. We would register the patient so that a record of the review is documented and the charge would be the same as a consultation. These vary depending on the specialty and extent of review. To begin the process, please complete our 在线表单 and provide all requested information.
8) Does LPL赛事赌注 provide medical record translation?
We can recommend translation companies but do not currently provide this service within the organization.
9) How do I obtain a copy of my medical records?
You may obtain the records from Medical Correspondence. You must give them written authorization for release of information. Please call +1 (310) 825-6021 for information. Our office can facilitate this for you.
10) Can your office recommend a specialist who is the best doctor at UCLA for a particular health problem?
是的, we can recommend a physician. Besides taking into account your personal preferences, we will always try to match you with the best and most appropriate member of the UCLA faculty based on the medical information that you provide us.
11) Who can provide more information about the cancer clinical trials at LPL赛事赌注?
Once we receive your up-to-date medical reports, we can determine if you are a candidate for any of our experimental clinical trials.
12) Can your office write a letter to apply for a Visa?
After a doctor reviews your medical records and we collect the estimated charges for recommended treatment, we will write a letter indicating that you are scheduled for an appointment. This information is necessary before you can obtain a visa, if a letter is required. 请访问美国.S. Department of State website to find the 签证要求.
13) Does LPL赛事赌注 provide interpreters?
International Patient Coordinators speak different languages. We can also arrange can also arrange for interpreters in person, via telephone or via video for your appointment at UCLA.
14) I'm trying to find out what is UCLA's latest medical technology and medication used to treat an illness.
Links within this website can provide a lot of information, but the best resource is your International Patient Coordinator who keeps up-to-date on these developments and helps research what is best for you.